Friday, August 31, 2012

What is the Challenge?

The Challenge is the #1 fastest growing health challenge and home-based business in America today.  It's about taking a chance that you might be able to improve something about yourself in 90 days.



Why the Challenge?

Change isn't ever easy. In fact, it's one of the hardest things for most of us to go through, even when it is for a better end result. Many people want to have better health and finances, but doing what it takes to get there is the hard part; it's a Challenge.

There are many different ways which we Challenge ourselves to improve, whether it's for spiritual, financial or health reasons. If you were given 90 days to change one thing about your health and/or finances, what would that be?

Why We Chose Body By Vi

Eric and I weren't overweight when we began promoting Body By Vi. In fact, we were in pretty great health by this time (March 2012). We were working out regularly and drinking protein shakes every day. I was following a lean meal plan at the time and protein shakes were a part of that meal plan. But I was having a very hard time sticking to them because of that jack-nasty aftertaste that you get with pretty much every single protein shake on the market. So when it came time for that part of my meal plan, I started going to the vending machines for Skittles and M&M's... and that pretty much defeats the purpose of the lean meal plan.

I still remember the night I tried Vi for the first time. I literally held the stuff in the back of my mouth where those bitter taste buds seem to be and waited for it to get that familiar funky taste. But it never did. So I did that again, put some more of the shake in my mouth and held it there.... and still no aftertaste.

What's in a Shake?

So, skeptical me, I thought, "There is no way. This must have a lot of sugar and carbs in order to taste this good." So I looked at the ingredients and was pretty amazed; it had 7g of carbs, 5 of which were fiber (so 2g net carbs) and less than 1g of sugar. Ok, I was hooked. Yep, right then and there.




Body By Vi comparison chart
Body By Vi comparison chart


As you can see in my original post, it took me a very long time to learn about nutrition and health, and if I'd known about Vi then, I probably would have reached my goals a lot faster.

Why Promote It?

We chose to become promoters because it just made financial sense.  I knew I wanted the Fit Kit (delicious soft baked cookies that are comparable to a protein bar, instant and prolonged energy drinks and 2 protein shakes/day) and knew also that with an amazing taste like this, there would be others in my circle who would love it. 

Get it for Free.... and Get Paid?

As a promoter or customer, you can get your kit for free when you refer 3 people in a month (total volume of referred kits must be at least 3x the amount of your free kit).

But the difference is as a promoter, you can earn commissions on those referred kits as well.  So in a sense, as a promoter, you get paid to get fit, get healthy, and/or lose weight.

How Real is it?

VeryTwo weeks after becoming promoters of the Challenge, we made more than double our investment back.  46 days after becoming promoters, I made Regional Director and qualified for the BMW bonus.  Every month, I've received my kit for free and every month our income from Vi has been increasing. 

In fact, just last week Eric was able to quit his full-time job due to how we've been blessed with Vi.

But please don't misunderstand; becoming a promoter is not the only option.  I have several incredible customers, some of whom are earning their kits for free every month by referring their friends.  Promoting was the best option for us because it just made financial sense.  But some just want to pay for a kit to see what it does for them, and some just want to refer three people to get their kits for free. 

Blessed to be a Blessing

One of the most incredible things about Vi is that you are actually helping people reach their goals.  The money is great, yes; but it pales in comparison to the new smiles on faces of people who thank you for helping them reach goals that they've been unable to reach in the past.  That is one of the most awesome feelings, and one of the biggest blessings of promoting the Challenge.  It truly is about serving others.  And when you do that, the blessings are incredible.

www.LiveViFit.com

=) Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment