Saturday, August 25, 2012

Think I've Found My Next Challenge

One of the things I enjoy about what I do is being able to help others reach their goals.  With my schedule lately, that has meant putting my own physical progress on the back burner.  But to be honest, I haven't minded it much because of the many amazing friendships I've made along the way.

A friend of mine at the gym was seeing a nutritionist across town for many months last year.  I remember her frustrations from not being able to reach her goals, and she was doing everything that she knew to reach them.  But I've been noticing over the last few weeks that she is leaning up quickly and I'm seeing some incredibly beautiful definition in her shoulders that I've not seen before.  She looks absolutely amazing.  When I asked her what she'd changed, she told me about a trainer that she's been going to; Natasha Reyes at Fitt Life Fitness.

Today, Kayla and I went to her Saturday morning Toning Insanity class and OH. MY. WORD.  Natasha kicked my tail.  It was more intense than any workout I've ever experienced in my life.  I was panting for breath and about to hurl from eating a Nutra Cookie literally 10 minutes before the workout.  The cookies are wonderful and pretty comparable to a protein bar; but I shouldn't have had anything other than water that close to such an intense workout.  Not a fun lesson to learn the hard way!  I literally felt that cookie coming back up again more than a few times during the class.

Fitt Life is a training studio that is geared for reaching needs on an individual/personal level.  They have group classes, partner training sessions and personal training sessions. 
Fitt Life Fitness
Natasha looks amazing.  She has incredible tone and form and definitely is my fitness hero.  Next week, I'm going for my initial consultation so that we can set some goals and make a plan to reach them.  I have no idea where this next 90 day challenge will take me, but I can't wait to find out.

=) Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment