Friday, August 24, 2012

Not Bulky; Lean

There are some people who've seen my photo on our Body By Vi website who have thought, "Wow, Amanda is huge and bulky!" and the implication has been that it isn't feminine.  So let me share with you exactly what's going on.

First, here is the photo.  You will notice the definition; but not because I'm huge, rather I am pretty lean.  Also, I have the post-workout pump going on from having just whipped through an invigorating arm workout.

Flexing with my hubby after a crushing arm workout
Flexing after a crushing arm workout
Now, here's another photo of me that isn't immediately following a workout and where I'm not flexing.  This should pretty much clear things up for anyone who was worried.  ;)

Not flexing
Not flexing, not bulky
 =) Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment